The Adult College
We successfully work in partnership with a number of businesses in a variety of different sectors and have the experience of delivering apprenticeship programmes that are designed to meet the needs of professional organisations.
We will take an active role in supporting you to monitor and review your apprentice’s progress.
Recruiting an apprentice will enable you to fill the skills gaps that exist within your current workforce. We will train your apprentice from the beginning, underpinning relevant knowledge for industry specific skills.
If your apprentice has not already achieved the required level of key skills (English, maths and ICT) they will attend our dedicated key skills classes to partner their vocational element, which is undertaken on the same day.
See to what some of our employers say about us.
Are you looking for an apprentice?
- Check Eligibility – getingofar.gov.uk
Benefits of taking on an apprentice?
Whatever sector you’re in, there are so many benefits that apprentices can bring to your business.
- Apprenticeships are a tried and tested way to recruit new staff, re-train or up skill existing staff
- Apprenticeships can help you tackle skill shortages.
- Apprenticeships are a great way of attracting enthusiastic talent with fresh ideas.
- They can be tailored to specific job roles, making them flexible to the needs of your business.
- Apprenticeships provide you with the skilled workers you need for the
Role of an employer.
Apprentices are employees are employed for at least 30 hours per week. As the employer, you would be responsible for paying their wages and providing on-the-job training.
With the introduction of the apprenticeship levy, employers may be confused as to how this will affect them. Please contact our Employability team now to discuss your situation on: 020 8227 5174 or click here to message the team.