Then an Apprenticeship would be great for you.
- Get training and a salary.
- Learn both vocational and functional skills whilst working in a job.
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications set to reflect up to date industry standards.
- Be taught by tutors who have industry experience and know what is expected.
- Improve your employability through improved communication, team working and organisational skills.
Please click here to visit our site and view all of our non Apprenticeship courses.
See below to find out more about our Job Shops and how they can support you to find a job.
The Job Shops are a FREE confidential information, advice and guidance service designed to assist local residents with getting back into employment within the shortest possible time.
The Job Shops recognise that there are many reasons why people find themselves out of work and understand that clients may need help to identify the best possible way to access employment.
We can provide support on a range of services including:
- Help to find you the job you want
- Assist you in creating, developing or tailoring an existing CV
- Support you with completing job applications
- Develop and enhance your interview skills and techniques
- Provide better off calculations and in work benefit advice
- FREE computer and internet access for job searching
- FREE telephone, photocopying and scanning facilities for job searching
- Access to Young London Working vacancies
- Dedicated apprenticeship broker to offer advice and support to securing apprenticeships
- Dedicated construction team to offer support to those looking for construction work and training
- Dedicated employer engager liaising with local employers to fill their vacancies
- Dedicated advisor to help clients to apply for council vacancies with personal statement support
Please following the link below and complete our short online questionnaire and a member of the Job Shop Team will contact you shortly.
Our goals course can help you find out:
- What your interest and passions are.
- What you are good at.
- And help you create a plan of action for your future.
The course runs approximately for 12 hours over two days, you do not need any qualifications to undertake this course
This course can lead to a City and Guilds Entry Level 3 Qualification in Personal Development.
Contact our Employability Services Team on: 0208 227 2209 to obtain further information or e-mail email@example.com
You will play an important support role within a business or organisation. Administrators handle the day-to-day tasks in an office and make sure things run smoothly. 97% of employers say that effective administration is essential to their business.
One of the great things about business and administration is that you can work almost anywhere. With your transferable skills, you could be working in a record company or a charity. Administrative roles are also an exciting starting point to move into management.
You will develop keys skills to support teaching and learning. You may be working right across the curriculum, acting as an assistant for a teacher or department, or helping develop support materials. Our course will help you develop your skills and deepen your understanding of the concepts, theories and generalisations that you encounter in the teaching scenario.
There are many opportunities for satisfying local work that is built around the school day. This is also a great opportunity to develop your skills in English and mathematics. You can also better support your own children and will develop skills useful in a range of related jobs.
Health and Social Care
This is just the role for you if you care about people, are patient and love to help. Health and Social care covers many avenues such as learning disabilities, older people, young people, domiciliary care, residential and day care centres.
This area of working is growing faster than lots of other sectors, so it is a great starting point for progression in your career. After completion of this course, you can progress to Level 3 which is a supervisory level right up to level 6 to become a manager of a centre or a home.